Friday, April 02, 2010

092

Photobucket

Today was PJ day at school! When we got home this evening, Morgan camped out on the living room floor for movie night...The Wizard of Oz was the movie of choice!

2 comments:

elizabeth April 3, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

oh how much fun are movie nights!!!
Great shot - she's a cutie

Shannon Joy April 3, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

LOVE movie nights! She is super cute!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my Project 365 blog, where I will post a photo for every day of the year 2010. This is my second attempt at Project 365. Last year life kinda got in the way. I continued to take plenty of pictures, but they were anything but daily. I had a tough time remembering to post them too! Hopefully I am more successful this time around!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP