Monday, February 22, 2010

053

Photobucket

When I was pregnant with Morgan, we opted to not find out what we were having. As soon as everybody heard it was a girl, the pink gifts started flying in. This little wagon was a gift from my dad, one of the only non pink girlie things!

1 comments:

Carolyn Benik February 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

With our first, we didn't find out either, and once she was born, we also got that wagon as a gift! :) :)

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my Project 365 blog, where I will post a photo for every day of the year 2010. This is my second attempt at Project 365. Last year life kinda got in the way. I continued to take plenty of pictures, but they were anything but daily. I had a tough time remembering to post them too! Hopefully I am more successful this time around!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP