Friday, February 19, 2010

050

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you look closely, you can see the focus is different in each of these pictures. Sure, the pictures aren't spectacular, but I thought it was pretty cool to learn how to change focal points on my camera!!

1 comments:

Adrianna February 21, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

I feel dumb asking this, but is it possible to do that with a point and shoot camera?

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my Project 365 blog, where I will post a photo for every day of the year 2010. This is my second attempt at Project 365. Last year life kinda got in the way. I continued to take plenty of pictures, but they were anything but daily. I had a tough time remembering to post them too! Hopefully I am more successful this time around!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP