Friday, February 05, 2010

036

Photobucket

I promise this will be the last car picture for a while! Last week in my photography class, we were asked to take a bunch of pictures. The idea was to work on composition, to follow the rules of composition. Since we were car shopping this week, I took a bunch of pictures on the car lot. This was one that I picked to show in class. Although I don't see anything all that special about it, they said it was great! That made me smile!

0 comments:

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my Project 365 blog, where I will post a photo for every day of the year 2010. This is my second attempt at Project 365. Last year life kinda got in the way. I continued to take plenty of pictures, but they were anything but daily. I had a tough time remembering to post them too! Hopefully I am more successful this time around!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP