About This Blog
Welcome to my Project 365 blog, where I will post a photo for every day of the year 2010. This is my second attempt at Project 365. Last year life kinda got in the way. I continued to take plenty of pictures, but they were anything but daily. I had a tough time remembering to post them too! Hopefully I am more successful this time around!
2 comments:
This is what I need to do! Great shot. I like your blog, and will be looking in on it.
Cool shot! I have a love/hate relationship with car shopping. :) We've now found auto brokers, and discovered that it doesn't cost you anything, and they do all the work (they get paid by the dealer), and you just meet them to get the car or test drive. It was my own personal heaven last time. :) Good luck - I hope you find your perfect car!
Post a Comment