Monday, January 25, 2010

025

Photobucket

There is nothing particularly special about this photo, I just snapped it quickly as she was getting ready to leave for daycare. What strikes me about this photo is how old she looks! What happened to my baby?

2 comments:

Pauline January 26, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

OMG! Is she wearing clogs? Regardless, her shoes are adorable!!

The Mommy Salami January 26, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Yep, little red clogs! They are so cute!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my Project 365 blog, where I will post a photo for every day of the year 2010. This is my second attempt at Project 365. Last year life kinda got in the way. I continued to take plenty of pictures, but they were anything but daily. I had a tough time remembering to post them too! Hopefully I am more successful this time around!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP