Tuesday, January 19, 2010

019

Photobucket

Morgan in the dress Grandma made for her last year! I didn't have much time to take pictures today, but wanted to make sure I got at least one for my mom! I caught it just as she was getting ready to head out the door for school this morning!

1 comments:

Shannon Joy January 20, 2010 at 8:15 AM  

Your mom is one talented lady! Your daughter is one super cute kiddo :) Love the smile!

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my Project 365 blog, where I will post a photo for every day of the year 2010. This is my second attempt at Project 365. Last year life kinda got in the way. I continued to take plenty of pictures, but they were anything but daily. I had a tough time remembering to post them too! Hopefully I am more successful this time around!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP