Saturday, January 16, 2010

016

Photobucket

Its so nice and warm here today, so we headed out to the park!

3 comments:

Melissa January 16, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Cute photo. It was warmer here too but not playing the in park warm.

AimeeJ January 16, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

Awesome action shot with the two of you...vute!

Shannon Joy January 16, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

Love the expressions :)

Followers

About This Blog

Welcome to my Project 365 blog, where I will post a photo for every day of the year 2010. This is my second attempt at Project 365. Last year life kinda got in the way. I continued to take plenty of pictures, but they were anything but daily. I had a tough time remembering to post them too! Hopefully I am more successful this time around!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP